1. We require your name, email, phone/cell number, company name (sometimes) to ensure a smooth and user-friendly experience when you visit our site and/or make an inquiry.
2. Your information is collected when you send inquiry or place order using our Inquiry Form.
3. We use this information to ensure you receive the best possible response from our side answering your query.
4. In case you are ordering a domain from our website, the information will be used to ensure instant communication and smooth transaction throughout the purchase process.
5. Provided information will and can also be used to create domain registrar account on your behalf using your: name, email ID, address, city, state, zip, phone/fax number. The same can be used to to move the domain to an existing account at the current registrar and might be visible in public WHOIS records.
6. The provided information is also used to improve our services and customer support department.
7. Optionally, if you would want to opt-in to our regular email updates containing product information, news, events, then we would send email updates based on your interest. This is purely optional and you can opt-out anytime you want from our email subscription list.
Protecting Your Information
1. We never share or sell your information under any circumstances. Although we can use your information on certain places to make your domain purchase process easier.
2. We never ask for private payment information like Credit Card information and similar. To ensure optimum security, we use reliable and secure third party payment gateways like Escrow.com and Paypal.com.
Tell us your domain requirement and we'll get back to you...
Contact us if you would like to know more about how to purchase a domain at DNFella. If you are interested in a specific domain, please mention it in the message box below so that we can start discussing things instantly.